Are you interested in joining Bob Siemon Designs, the leading designer and manufacturer of inspirational jewelry and Christian gift items? Find out more about specific career opportunities below.
Reaching the World with the Message of Hope
We are constantly seeking people who are talented in their chosen fields and who share our passion for quality and service. We actively employ:
- Field Sales Personnel all over the United States
At our headquarters office in Santa Ana, California:
- Customer Support Representatives
- Artists and Product Design Specialists
- IT Specialists
- Accounting and Marketing Professionals
- Certified Security Officers
- Experienced jewelry castors and polishers
- Distribution and warehouse team members including order pullers and shipping clerks
We also offer a benefit package which includes medical, dental and life insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid holidays, vacation time, employee discounts and more.
Thank you for your interest in exploring employment opportunities with Bob Siemon Designs. To join our dedicated team of caring, talented, fun-loving, hard working employees, please send your resume to HR@bobsiemon.com.
Please only submit resumes for currently available positions as listed below.
Current Career Opportunities:
Product Designer / Production Artist
We are searching for a creative, talented and passionate Product Designer / Production Artist that is detail oriented, deadline driven, and a team player with a positive attitude.
- Producing a variety of collateral material for marketing and sales support which includes catalogs, seasonal brochures, and product introduction pieces
- Photographing product and processing photos for use in print and web format
- Assist with product design
- Insert changes and revise copy in documents
- Biannual update of display information
- Maintenance of photography files
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Absolute knowledge of Adobe In Design, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
- Strong design skills and layout sense
- Exceptional attention to detail; passionate about getting it right
- Ability to meet deadlines, be highly organized and multitask
- Ability to take direction well and receptive to constructive criticism
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- CAD knowledge helpful, but not required
- Some photography background required
Qualified candidates will be proficient in hand illustration, photography and have an awareness and interest in fashion accessories in order to contribute to the creative process. This is a full time, in-house, Monday to Friday position with a high percentage of production work. This is an amazing opportunity for creative growth and to design product. We offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), paid sick time, holidays, and vacation.
Please submit your resume and samples or a link to your online portfolio with a short cover telling us why you are interested in this position to HR@bobsiemon.com. If scheduled for an interview, you will need to bring in your portfolio. No phone calls, please.